Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Would you Rather??

Interesting title for today's post... I'll get to that in a second. First, wanted to share a cute pic of Katie and Jed. I used the Old School Hand Tinted Colorizer for the Vintagey look. The Border is from Jessica Ditmer (who I want to be like when I grow up).. and the Font is from Little Dreamer Designs.

scrapbookpolaroidframe

And on to the important stuff... the WINNERS!..

The $25 gift certificate goes to........ ktinnco7 (Katie) because she's right.. she does have a cool name :)

And the Certificate to Little Dreamer Designs goes to

Amanda Hansen!!

 

Amanda and Katie, email me at info@phauntactions.com to claim your prizes :)

Tomorrow the winner will be getting a set of THEIR CHOICE from Tina Parker at My Lil Creations. The cards are SO amazing, I just sent a bunch off to be printed for my own clients.. Here's a few that I made in about 30 seconds using Tina's templates:

cardexample1 cardexample2

Remember, to get qualified to win one of Tina's Awesome template sets, all you have to do is to buy something in the store (I'm picking from the entire week's purchases, you don't have to have bought something today, don't worry).

GOOD LUCK! And THANK YOU TINA for your awesome templates :)

So.. for today's comment winner I thought I'd try something different.  One thing about me that my family knows all too well is my tendency to ask weird questions, namely ones that are a choice between 2 things that no normal person would think about in the first place.

So when I saw this game

At Target a few weeks ago, I HAD to get it.. I've been driving my husband crazy asking him the questions from it.

So.. For today's comments winner.. You have to answer THIS question:

Would you rather Be completely alone with nobody in the vicinity for one year OR never be alone even one minute for one year? 

Whichever answer is the best gets the $25! Good Luck!! :)

 

6 comments:

Freckle Face Photography said...

This would so depend on who I would be with for the year. If I could be with my hubby and kids then I could never be away from them for a year. If I couldn't be with them, then I'd rather be alone!

Rhonda said...

I would totally pick not being alone for every second of the year cause lets face I have kids and thats what its like at all times anyway :) I'm used to it!

Anonymous said...

I would rather be alone for a year..
To not be alone for even a minute means unwanted company in the bathroom! Eww..

Tori
dixonkids04@hotmail.com

Patricia Stuever said...

I think I would have to say never be alone because I already am never alone and I wouldn't really want to be ALL the time. Have a slide show to finish for the weekend...later!

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I have 2 kids and a third, if you count my husband who, by the way, takes more work than the 2 kids combined AND we are living with his parents while we finish building a house so I am NEVER alone anyway. So, I would choose to never be alone because I am used to it and I think I would go out of my mind being alone all the time for a whole year. Unless I had a camera and photoshop, of course. Then maybe I could take some pictures of something other than frogs, dirt and snotty noses.

I love my kids......

Unknown said...

NEVER would I miss hugging my hubby or my very last babe of a child at home.
NEVER would I miss the laughter in the house.
NEVER would I miss the facial expressions of either of them as I'm trying to take that shot that they don't want me to take.
I would NEVER give up any of this and so much more to be completely alone for a year.
THEY COMPLETE ME!