Friday, October 26, 2007

Have a photo that needs some Glamourizing?

I'm trying to find some more photos that I could use to demonstrate the new beautifiers set... Have a shot with not so perfect skin or that you forgot your makeup? If you send it to me (and I can use it) I will give you a $30 gift certificate to the PA store.

If you have a photo that you'd like glamourized, send it to info@phauntactions.com with the subject BEAUTIFIERS. Please note that by sending the photo you agree that I can use it on the website as an example before/after.. I will not take credit for the photo, however, you can put a watermark on it (small please and not on the face) if you wish. Please sent full resolution files!

If you want, will also send the photo back to you full resolution (and edited) so that you can use it as you wish. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get enough photos to glamourize? If not, I'm sure I could find one for you in my stash! If anyone needs glamourizing, it's me! LOL! :)

Allison

Unknown said...

Do you still need any photos to use your beautifiers set on? If so, I think I have some photos to choose from.