Wednesday, October 3, 2007

No time... Same old story

Not much time for posts today or tomorrow, I'm busy plugging away at the new extras sets. I'm also getting set up with a new ecommerce site, which means no waiting for your actions to be emailed to you, you'll be able to buy and download right away.. how cool is that?

I'll launch the new store and the new actions at the same time, hoping for no more than 12 days from now. Keep your eyes peeled for a contest and some give aways in the near future.

To keep you busy today and tomorrow, Bonnie (OR Action Templates) has a freebie and tutorial on her blog.. check it out:

HERE

***Rclarkphotography.. I haven't recieved your email.. I tried to find your email to email you, but I couldn't find it. Email me again (info@phauntactions.com).. Sorry!!!***

No comments: