Friday, October 12, 2007

Freebie Friday 10/12 ------ IT's HERE!!!

Today I'm a bit slow on the freebie.. I've been trying to finish getting the new store up and ready. First off I have to say THANK YOU to Natasha Whiteley for helping me get the store going. You rock Tash! :)

But today is the GRAND OPENING of the new phaunt actions Store!! Click on the link to the left to go browse the store and see the new setup. The cool new things about the store:

  • INSTANTLY download your actions as soon as you buy them.. No more waiting for me to email them to you!!
  • Create an account so you can easily buy things again (and you know you want to!)
  • By signing up you get access to the newsletter that will have freebies and goodies
  • It's way easier for me to add new products/goodies, so I'll be adding indivdual actions for fun, the freebies will be even easier to snag!

So, to kick off the new store, I'm releasing the new Sunshine in your Hand Pak early. I am still working on all the instructions/videos for the new Extras set, so it's not available yet, but the new Sunshine actions are READY TO GO!! And these are ROCKING!

If you have the Original Sunshine action and love it.. you'll love this set even more. It has all the power of the Original, but even MORE flexibility and no color shifts. PLUS this set has 2 NEW actions that will give warmth or cool down an image. So you have all your exposure tweak AND your color temp tweak in one. Included in this set are:

  • Original Sunshine in your Hand
  • Revisited Sunshine in your Hand
  • Golden Sunshine in your Hand (same as revisited, but with a warm color tweak)
  • Chilly Sunshine in your Hand (same as revisited, but with a cool color tweak)
  • Soft Twilight
  • Blow Me Down

Here's just a few examples of what this action can do.. and keep in mind, this was done in a matter of seconds, by pressing play on the action and tweaking the opacity of a few layers... It doesn't get much easier than that!siyh_02

 

siyh_03

siyh_08

siyh_05

siyh_06

I honestly can say I am so stinking proud of this action.. It took me tons of tweaking and revising, but I've finally got what I had envisioned in the beginning.

To kick off this action set I am going to be giving $5 off the regular price of $35.. The intro price will only be good for a limited time, so you better snag them now! To get your set Click on the store (on the left).. You'll be able to buy and download right away! Be sure to select which version of PS you need (either CS2/CS3 or Ps7/CS)... Can't wait to see some examples of what people can do with the action!!

Oh yeah.. the freebie for this week?? How could I forget? Well, Since I have been working like a mad woman to get this stuff done I haven't had time to do a new tutorial. BUT I did get some a few freebies up and available in the shop. All you have to do is go to the store (on the left... duh.....) and go to the Photoshop Freebies section. There is a NEW freebie there that will only be available for this week, and I also have put another Freebie up again that I've had a few requests for.. the Beginner B/W. Both will be gone after next week, so don't miss them!

Also.. because I Love my PA readers.. For this weekend ONLY, if you use the discount cod: SIYHINTRO when you are buying the new SIYH Pak, you get ANOTHER $5 off.... So you get the whole stinkin thing for just $25.. Can't beat that!

 

Okay.. I think I'm done now.. that was a really long post. Oh.. and don't forget to leave me a comment on the blog.. I will still be drawing a winner on Monday.. they will win their choice of either the color, B/w, or the soon to be released extras set.

*phew* someone stop me before I blather on more........

Have a great weekend everyone... remember if you have any problems or questions, feel free to email me at info@phauntactions.com!

18 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, 1st comment today! I love the new SIYH version! I may have to talk hubbs into letting me buy the extras set for my birthday today since I love the other sets so much!

Anonymous said...

You've been a busy bee Kylie, it looks awesome! Congrats on the new store.

Elizabeth Zoppa said...

Love your actions and blog. Love learning photoshop techniques. Keep up the great site!

Denise Skelton said...

WOW! A new store! That sounds like fun. Congratulations! Thanks for the goodies!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kylie!

How cool of you, having a store with immediate download! That's sweet.

One thing, though, your banner in the store looks off, at least in IE7, the letters on the lower part are sliced in half, and I can't even figure out what's written there.

I also wanted to leave a link for you: http://tempsplace.blogspot.com/2007/09/happy-weekend_22.html . I have only just begun digiscrapping, and have been freebie hunting. This blog has nothing to do with me, I don't even know the author but, when I saw an elephant kit, I just knew I had to send you the link. Hope you enjoy it.

Lots of Love,

Monica
(Jester's Tear)

Anonymous said...

The new store looks great! I see you have RAW pre-sets coming. I am sure they will totally rock our world!
Will they be Lightroom compatible??

Thanks for yet another freebie. I don't know anyone that is as generous with freebies as you have been. THANKS!

Kaosong said...

I quickly went to the new store, but wanted to leave a comment before I forgot. You are awesome as usual! The action set looks incredible! I really want it! Thank you for your generosity!

Kaosong

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

OK... I could not resist to buy another actions set from you, congratulations on the new SIYH...... I just bougth and will start to use ASAP...
very good idea the new store....is easy and simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
La mejor de las suertes|!!

Beth said...

i'm really excited about the SIYH set! it looks amazing.....

MegganB said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks so much Kylie! I love your new store - good for you! The fuzzy boarder is great and I love how easy fun it is! Thanks so much!
My play is the top post:
http://sweetcaptures.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting the store up and running. It looks great.
Thanks, once again, for the freebies.

Rene said...

The new store looks great. Thanks for so generously sharing your talents.
Rene

Anonymous said...

The new store is great and so easy to use! Thanks so much for all the great stuff you make available to us. I am very excited to see the new RAW presets you are working on so I know I will be back!

Anonymous said...

I have used your SIYH action on nearly all my photos since I got it on the ILP forums - couldn't pass up the new version! Can't wait to use it.

Anonymous said...

WOw, you have outdone yourself! These look awesome! Your actions are the only ones I can actually use on a majority of my pics, your new site ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your site, and your actions. Love them!! I want so many, must decide!!

Love the store! Congrat!!

Niko Williams Photography said...

Thanks for the freebie Kylie!! It's after 2am, so I'm glad I remembered to snag it before Friday brings about a new one!

Unknown said...

Faith2: I am just getting started with digital photography and your stuff is awesome. You daughter is great and I have learned more in the last 30 minutes than in a week!!