Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Attention!! Your Help Needed!

The new Extras sets are done! Can you freaking believe it???? Now all that is needed is to have one more round of testing.

I have all my testers I need now.. Thanks so much for the quick response! If you don't receive an email back from me, thank you for offering to help anyway. Everyone who responded will be getting a discount on the new sets (or anything they wish) for their generosity and I'll keep you first in line for any future testing I need.

Thanks again.. I have the best blog readers!

4 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I'm adding you to my favs b/c I want to test out the Lightroom presets! =0) Bummed that I didn't get in on the CS2 test for the actions!

Joy said...

If you dont get a lot of responses I would like to do cs I just got it .. .but I am sure I can figure it out easily. I have been using elements . seriously I am sure can do it.

Joy

Mary said...

Looking forward to when your extras for CS are done!

Lee said...

What, one day away for week and look what I missed!!!! Living on the othersie of the worl sucks sometimes! LOL


Look forward to seeing the new actions in, well, action! LOL