Monday, October 8, 2007

Made it!

This weeks' winner was SO hard to chose, I had so many cute photos sent, and so many of you did awesome things with elephants and/or purple and/or Dr. Pepper. I had to have Lilly pick the winning entry because it was way too hard for me to chose one.

She chose the great purple elephant by Tiffany Haynes:



Tiffany, email me at info@phauntactions.com to claim your prize :)

Seriously, you guys can't make it that hard every week to pick a winner!

So, the fact that I am in over my head right now is making it harder for me to get things done. The extras set is finished (I just have to quit adding things to it), and now I just have to get all the instructions and videos for it done.

Oh, did I fail to mention that there is a NEW Sunshine in your Hand action?? Silly me.. how could I forget that?? This will be a separate set, sold apart from the color/bw or extras set. I am totally in love with it, if you thought the SIYH action was great, you are going to flip for this one. It does everything the old action does, but with more control, and does not cause any color shifts in your image. I'm also including 2 versions, one to give some warmth to the image, one to cool it down, depending on what you need. There's also 2 more actions in there.

The Sunshine in your Hand Pak will be released the same time the new extras set is.. yes coming soon, as soon as I can get it done and ready! If you haven't noticed yet, I am a bit perfectionist about things, so I have to make sure they're tested and retested and tested again before I release them.

Here's just one example of what the new SIYH Pak will be able to do.





Thanks for bearing with me, I promise all the new actions will be worth the wait.

1 comment:

Beth said...

sounds great! the siyh action looks amazing! don't stress, we just love the fact you are doing it!!!