Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Very Cool Place for Bloggers

Just found this cool website last nite called Blog Rush. Look on the left sidebar at the Blog Rushed thing, you'll see what I'm talking about. You sign up and submit your blog and put what catagory of blog you have (I chose photography). Then you put the Blog Rush widget on your blog and it will put links to 5 different blogs that have the same catagory of posts as yours. Cool for your readers, but then it also will put YOUR BLOG onto other people's blogs so they can find you!

Then if people click on the blog rush thing and sign up from your blog you get referrals from them. Go to the link and watch their little video, it explains it much better. Be sure to sign up through my blog so I get the credit thingies :p

Just wanted to share my find.. back to your regularly scheduled programs :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

i love the way the new store is set up! great job!