Tuesday, October 16, 2007

DoH!!

So what do you get when you combine the busy photography season with a scatterbrained photographer? Things get forgotten really easily... as in the post for yesterday. I swear I had it on my "TO DO" list, but that only works if I actually READ it, right?

Oh well, my mistake is your gain! As I promised a few weeks ago, if I miss Monday's post you get $5 off the action bundle. So if you've been holding out on getting the color/B&W actions, today is a good day to spring for them you get $5 off! (see the store).

Wanted to share this pic of Lilly I took over the weekend:

shooting-35

No particular reason to share, I just like the picture. The pose is so HER right now, all about the attitude.

THANK YOU to everyone for the AWESOME response to the new SIYH pak and the new store. After the launch at 3pm on Friday, I've had almost 7500 hits on the store!!  It's crazy.. I'm coming up on my 6 months mark for the launch of phaunt actions.. I had no idea things would take off like they have. I should plan something to celebrate.. Any ideas?

Oh.. the winner for this last week? I'm going to wait till the new extras set is released and I'm going to pick 2 winners then. So comment if you want to be in the running for one of the NEW extras set (over 50 actions!).

Thanks again everyone! :)

19 comments:

Shannon Kelley said...

Just found your site and love it...can't wait to get use out of some actions!

Amy said...

Love the pic of Lilly-- that pose would sum up my 3 year old perfectly too (she's the one that dresses up our labs in her princess clothes!)!

Allison said...

LOL! Looks like we all have daughters with attitude. Mine is 4, going on 40. LOL! I love your stuff! Thank you so much for creating and sharing it!

Donna said...

Thanks for the Artist Fave Brush! I had seen it before but did not know were to find it!

Beth said...

okay....so i REALLY want the new action set! i'm not sure i have any fingernails left, the anticipation is killing me! (i'm a bit of a drama queen!) but seriously, you are the best! and i know the new action set is going to be amazing.....everything you do is!

Michelle Lynn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your SIYH action! It rocks! I've been so looking forward to the new ones that I actually had a dream about them (yeah, I'm a dork). I LURVE this shot!

Anonymous said...

Love this picture!! So full of attitude, too cute!!
Also LOVE your SIYH action and would so love to have the new set! Pick me Pick me!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Comment Comment Comment! :)
Looks good as usual.

Anonymous said...

*gasp* abso;utely stunning shot. Really, it's amazing!

Anonymous said...

sorry! I didn't mean to leave 10 messages!! (will it increase my chances of winning;)?

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

Kylie, let me tell you that since I bougth your actions set I/m kind of addict to 3 of them, SIYH, dreaming of you and Burn baby burn, they are just amazing, as soon I saw the email fopr the new SIYO i bouhgt it, but i always get the freebies, they are just amazing, and have no chance to try them all..... OMG..... i have to start making a TO DO LIST too and of course start reading it!
Congratulations on your hit in the new store, it is gonna be Up an Up./........... Cheers to you!!

AR said...

Very cool pic! And thank you soooooo much for the tutorials and actions that you share with us. You are truly one cool person!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kylie, I'm not surprised to see it take off. You're fun, talented and a great person!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE your pic of Lily! My head is on overload here when I see all that you're doing. I keep checking in hoping not to miss anything. You rock!

Mary said...

Congrats on all of the success you've had in the past 6 months! Love your stuff!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I just have to tell you that I just purchased your Color workflow and I am in total LOVE with these actions!! I've purchased a lot of actions like Totally Rad and EzActions but yours is by far my favorite. They are just what I have been looking for to make my photos pop. You are awesome! Thanks so much!! I can't wait to see what you come out with next.

Kristy
kpreece@hughes.net

Anonymous said...

WOW! That photo is stunning!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

I love the photo of Lilly! So great! I love your site. I just found it and I'm hooked!

Dana said...

Thank you Kylie! I have just been visiting in the last couple of months and I have learned so much from your tutorials! off to visit the store!

Thanks again!