Monday, October 1, 2007

Mondays Rock.

Well, at least around here they do :)

First off, the winner for last weeks comments is

Lori B who sent me a great pick me up! But it did make me hungry :p

Untitled-1

Lori wins her choice of the B/W or Color sets AND one of the new extras set (as soon as it's finished).  Email me at info@phauntactions.com to claim your prize :)

I am soooooooooo close to finishing the new extras set it's not even funny. My perfectionistic nature is coming through though, and I have to make sure I get all the good stuff in there that I wanted to get. Plus I have to test and retest before I'm satisfied.

But... I will say that there will most likely be 3 seperate sets, as I'm having too much to put in one. Same price, but I want to keep them seperated a bit more. AND.. there is going to be an awesome update to the famous Sunshine in your Hand action. Think you love that action? wait till you see the new one! It seriously rocks :)

Oh, and don't miss tomorrow, I'm going to be doing an interview with a very super cool awesome person. And I may just throw up a freebie to honor her dropping by the blog :)

Hope your week is starting off great!

2 comments:

RachelMay said...

Cant wait until tomorrow!

Did you get my email?? Let me know!

-R

Wendy said...

Hmmm... you sharing that doughnut?

:)