Friday, May 25, 2007

Weekend Fun

Okay, so the tutorial is going to be next week. I just realized that I don't have any editing software for tutorials. So unless you want to hear a bunch of "ums" and Lilly coming in to ask for juice.. I'll have to redo the tutorial. I definitely don't have a career in video productions, that's for sure!

But, to tide you over, I wanted to share a link to an AWESOME new photography blog:

Pay It Forward

The premise is: "This is a FREE only blog, no money will be made from this, everything is free for you to use for your photography buisness, but is not for RESALE. We call it pay it forward because it feels good to give it away"

How cool is that? The goodies posted there should keep you busy for the weekend, and then I promise to post something early next week. Also, keep your eyes peeled for some phauntly action on the Pay it Forward blog.... You may see an interview of yours truly! :)

Had to share this picture of Lilly... She decided that she needed a new haircut yesterday..

Pre hair cut:


After Lilly's lovely new styling


She loved her handiwork so much that she even offered to cut my hair for free! She's convinced that she is going to be a "Hair cutter girl". Watch out Paul Mitchell!!

We're headed up camping for the weekend, and I will be back to answer emails and send out actions on Monday evening. Have a GREAT weekend everyone, be safe and enjoy it!

1 comment:

Pay It Forward said...

Thank you for linking us, and thank you for your contributions!!