Saturday, May 12, 2007

First Day of the Contest

The first day of the contest, and we're off with a bang! I loved getting all the entries today, I felt so popular with my inbox getting new messages. If you could only see me, checking it every 10 minutes, cursing the email gods when no new messages appeared..

Our first winner, chosen at random (actually, Lilly picked the number 9 and we counted down that many emails on the current list).. The winner is.. *DRUM ROLL PLEASE* Dum Da Da Dum.....

Leah Savage!!!!


She gets her choice of either the Color or B/W actions.... and is still in the pot for the grand prize. Congrats Leah!!!!

Remember, no matter when you entered, you will be eligible for the grand prize (oh that sounds so special.. Grand prize!!), as well as the daily prizes, so just because you didn't win today doesn't mean you won't win tommorrow! But if you want to enter again just to make sure I keep getting emails, you can do that ;)

I had to include an image with this post... On this day (May 12th) 4 years ago, our little Lilly bug was born:



And here she is, blowing out the candles on her cake at her party:



My little Lilly Bug, you light up my life, I'm so lucky to have you as a daughter. Happy Birthday my beautiful girl!!

Keep those entries coming...thanks everyone for participating!

No comments: