Monday, May 14, 2007

Contest Day #4

Well whaddya know, I got the contest results up on the same day.. How about that? Our winner for Day #4 is...... Cindy Yen! Congrats Cindy! You get your pick of the B/W or Color Set.

A quick note.. If you have purchased ANY actions from me and have not recieved them within 24 hours, PLEASE email me. I get the sets out as soon as I get the notification, so you should be getting them in less than 24 hours. I have had a few problems with Yahoo! mail marking the emails as spam, so especially if you are using a Yahoo address, please please let me know if you haven't gotten your action. And check your SPAM folder too!

I cannot believe it's already the 15th of May.. The year is just flying by. I thought I'd share a few shots I took of Katie, my youngest (8 1/2 months old) today in our living room. She's usually pretty cooperative, but as you can see, she decided she'd had enough by the end of the shoot.






Only 3 more days of winning left, be sure to get your entries in!

No comments: