Monday, May 14, 2007

Contest Day #3

I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing Mother's Day! Our winner for day #3 is Chrissie Raysor!! Congrats Chrissie! You win your choice of the B/W or Color Workflow Set!

I'm an avid googler, and am constantly looking for new blogs and/or tutorial websites for Photoshop related questions. One of the amazing things about Photoshop is that it has a million different ways to tackle each problem, all depending on the person using the program! Just a few links that I have saved to my "Photoshop Stuff" folder are:

Scott Kelby's Blog
Photoshop Quick Tips
Brusheezy

And I promised some kind of "special" today didn't I? Well, today only, I'm offering $5 off the Whole Shebang (Color, B/W, extras). To get the deal you have to purchase by sending a paypal for the $20 to actions@kyliebanks.com. Be sure to put "Blog Contest sale" in the email so I know what it's for. This is ONLY good for today (May 14th) so better jump on it!

Happy Late Mother's Day.. have a great week! :)

No comments: