Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Engagement

I really didn't think that I'd like doing anything other than children's portraits when I started out, but I've found that engagement photos are a lot of fun. I think the fact that the subjects actually LISTEN to you and take direction well (some kids do, but lets face it, most don't!), as well as how much fun it is to see two people in love! It's fun to remember how new love feels, those giddy months before the wedding. Here's a few shots from my latest engagement shoot. We went to an awesome orchard, I wish I could take some kids there, but it's full of bees right now so I'm afraid one of them would get stung!

(CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE THEM LARGER)


We also headed to a park and took a few pics on a bridge...




Then headed downtown to get those urban/grunge/brick shots. ;)








Later this week I'll be posting our first "showcase"... with the talented Jeremi Broadhurst so be sure to check back and see her awesome images and learn a little bit about her!

Also.. I have a contest in the works.. more details to come.. :)

No comments: