Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Halfway through the Week!

I hope everyone is having a good week! I had another tutorial in the works for today, but haven't gotten it edited yet to post, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

In the meantime I thought I'd post some pics thatGerri our contest winner sent me. I absolutly LOVE seeing examples of how people are using the actions. It's awesome to see how everyone uses them differently.

Here's a few that she sent me:





Thank you Gerri for letting me share your amazing photography!

Okay, I have to make a confession here... I am an infomercial junky. In the wee hours of the morning you can often find me watching cheesy infomercials and drooling over the products they are selling.

I don't know if it's the change-your-life promises they make, or just the fact that they get so darn excited about the products that make me want them. My husband think's I'm crazy, but I'm almost convinced that I NEED this:

AeroGrow Garden


I mean CMON! Plants grow in AIR and water!.. No Gardening skill NEEDED!

Someone tell me they've bought this and loved it? Please? Or at least pretend ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very cool, but not for $170.
I grow a bunch of different herbs on our patio and I paid less than $10 for pots and seeds. Sorry! :P

Kylie Banks (phaunt) said...

LoL Inna.. Yeah, but that's not the point.. It's like NASA approved!! :p

Anonymous said...

LOL You are right! And what a great conversation starter!