Friday, May 18, 2007

Our Grand Prize Winner!!!

Well, All good things must end, right? I've had fun doing the contest this week, though. I have a few other things in mind for contests.

Our Grand prize winner is...................

Gerri Weatherbee!!!

Gerri gets the FULL set, plus an Amazon gift certificate!

I've loved giving away all these actions and hearing thoughts and comments from so many people.

So.. what's next? Well something *is* happening this week that I'm really excited about. I can't say what yet, but I can't wait to reveal it.

Also.. A few people reported having some problems with the Soul Searcher action and running it with more than one photo opened. I HAVE gotten this glitch worked out, and will be emailing all those who mentioned it to me with an updated action. But if you've had this problem, please email me (actions@kyliebanks.com) and I can send out a new Color set that will fix the problem.

Also.. if you're wanting to try out a few actions, or see some more examples of the actions in use.. be sure to visit the new flicrk group.. photos are being added daily!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/phauntactions/



Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Gerri Photography said...

OMGoodness!!!! I am sooo excited! I LOVE these actions, and have been sitting here playing with them ever since I got them! Thank you so much for such a fantastic prize!!!!! :)