Thursday, May 17, 2007

Contest Day #7

And today's winner is....... Cheyenne!! I have to admit, I picked Cheyenne because her website is so darn cute... Congrats Cheyenne!

For those of you who Flickr.. I've started a Flickr group to share photos editing with phaunt actions. If you've bought the actions, or even are just thinking about it.. Check it out! A great way to see the actions IN action, and find some new Flickr Friends:

phaunt actions Flickr Group!

I'll also be giving away another teaser action there.. you can only get it if you join up.. I know, I know.. I'm so stingy huh?

Last day to enter the contest.. You have until 5pm tomorrow, the winner will be posted tomorrow evening.. Don't miss out.. all the cool kids are doing it!

I had to share this pic of my two girlies....Lilly said that having a sister is better than ice cream! Who can argue with that?

No comments: