Monday, May 28, 2007

Home!!!

Hello everyone! We are home from the camping trip!

Let me tell you, camping with an 8 month old is hard work... Let alone an 8 month old who JUST started crawling and is determined to eat anything and everything she can get her hands on.

We had a wonderful time, but I am all camped out. Thank GOD for toilets, showers, refrigerators, and CLEAN FLOORS (okay, so my floors aren't that clean, but they're better than dirt!).

I'll be updating soon with some pics and a new tutorial, just wanted to say hello. I'll be answering emails tonite, so just hold on a few more hours!

Also, notice anything different? Aren't you jealous of my adorable new graphic? I had it custom drawn for me. I'm so so stoked about it. I haven't figured out exactly how to upload it without it getting pixely, so it doesn't look perfect yet, but I wanted to put it up because I'm so happy about it. I'll be changing around the look of the blog soon, so don't be surprised if things move around a bit.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: