Sunday, May 13, 2007

Contest Day #2

First off, our winner for Saturday is: Jessica Calvillo!!! Congrats Jessica! You win your choice of the color or B/W sets.

Sorry for being a bit late on the announcement, we had a long day yesterday and I forgot to post the winner. I'll make another post tonite with the winner for Sunday.

In the meantime, I'm contemplating getting this shirt:



Link Here

How big of a photoshop nerd would I be if I did? I know I'm a geek, but I wonder if I'm ready for the rest of the normal world to know?

Somehow I feel like that's just one step away from attending Star Trek conventions and dressing up as photoshop tools for Halloween. I'll keep you updated on whether I get the shirt or not. I just find it hilarious for some reason.

Keep those entries coming.. We still have 5 days left of winning to go!!

1 comment:

Chrissie Raysor said...

I love that shirt, and want it! LOL We can be nerds together!