Monday, August 6, 2007

This Week

going to be MIA this week.....

My Little brother is getting married on Wednesday in Bozeman, MT.

(here he is with his beautiful fiance, Andrea)



So we're taking off Tues. in the AM to head there. I'm going to be shooting the wedding, but I was lucky enough to snag Alica Caine to help out with the photos, I can't wait to meet her!

Tutorials are in the works, as always. I'm actually surprised that about half of you would rather have a print screen/written tutorial. Since I'm lazy and would rather be able to just watch a video, I assumed everyone else would too! I'm going to try and keep the video tutorials for the more detailed stuff, but start doing written tutorials as well. Thank you all for the suggestions and votes, keep em coming, I'll be picking a new tutorial every week (or so) and that person will get free actions! ;)

Important: If you purchase any actions between 8/7 and 8/10, they will NOT Be emailed to you until 8/11 in the AM. I will not have access to the internet, so will not be able to mail anything out. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience! Any and all emails/questions sent during this time will be answered asap when I get back. Thanks for the understanding!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shot! and yep, I'm like you ....just SHOW me already! i don't want to use ink printing stuff out!. Have the best time at the wedding and see you back in Beyond soon.
Hugs,

Anonymous said...

The problem I seem to have (too often!) is making skin tones match (on a single subject shoot) from image to image. I even have this problem sometimes when the images have been shot under the same lighting conditions. Thanks for considering our suggestions!

Bet you had a blast at the wedding. Can't wait to see what you share!