Friday, August 24, 2007

Freebie Friday Begins!

Thank you everyone for the kind words on Lilly's tutorial. I told her she can only do one a week, but she already has tons of ideas for the next one. We may have to make it a regular thing, she's sure cute huh?

(Here she is eating lunch yesterday at our favorite local burger joint, Burger West)

lunch-25x7

So if you haven't figured it out yet, I love giving things away. In the spirit of that, I decided to start a Freebie Friday. I'm going to be giving away something right here on the blog every Friday. It may be an action, a texture, or maybe even a gift card. But every Friday you'll be finding something here just for phaunt action blog visitors.

The freebie will ONLY be available for a week, so once the next week's freebie is put up it will be gone. You're going to have to check back every week to make sure you snag that week's freebie.

ALSO, if you snag the freebie and leave me a comment letting me know how cool I am, how much you like the blog, a suggestion, or just to say Hi, you're in the a drawing to win a free action set. So Snag the freebie, leave a comment, and you may win! Just be sure to check back to see if you won, I'll be announcing it on the blog and you'll have to email me to claim your prize.

So.. Lets get going!! Today's freebie is a new action I've been messing around with. I got the initial idea from this month's RangeFinder Magazine. This action gives an edgy high contrast look to your photos. Here's a few examples

glamitexamples

glamitexamples2

Thank you to Bonnie for the great example images BTW.. I get to meet up with her on Sunday for dinner (along with Tiffany Hix and Kam Taylor), how cool is that? I love hanging out with other photographers :)

Download the Action HERE!

So Snag the action and leave me a comment! Or better yet, send me an email/link to some pics using the action, I'd love to see examples!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Kylie for the cool actions. You ROCK!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

i'm crossing my fingers that this will run in photoshop elements! great tutorials.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for sharing Kylie:)

so generous of you!

jessstephkylesmom said...

Thanks I cannot wait to try it!!

Anonymous said...

Kylie rocks! thanks!

shell said...

Thanks Kylie, can't wait to try it!

Anonymous said...

Love them! Can't wait to play :) Very kind of you by the way...thanks again cocakk@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Love them! Thanks so much! :) cocakk@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I have the perfect picture to try it on. I can't wait! TFS, you rock

Heidi said...

SWEEEET!!! Thanks for sharing... you've got some great stuff and I always enjoy seeing what you come up with next!

Jane said...

Thank you Kylie,
Can't wait to try it either. You are so generous.

Jane

Anonymous said...

Kylie, you are a doll. Thank hunny!!

Jessica said...

Thanks so much! Can't wait to try it!!

Anonymous said...

Love freebies!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing! So sweet of you! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kylie. Not commenting to enter the contest since I already have both your sets....

But wanted to let you know your generosity is so appreciated! You rock girl!

Angela said...

How fun. I really do love all your actions, they are a constant in all my post=processing. i can't wait to play with this one! Thanks again for all you do!

Angela said...

my other post isn't showing up. I just wanted to say I am so excited. I really love all your actions and use them constantly in all my post-processing. I can't wait to try this one out. thanks again for all you do.

Anonymous said...

gotta love freebies and those willing to share them! You rock for doing this...and brilliant marketing ploy, BTW!!!! Love it! Thank you.

Reb said...

You SO rock! Thank you!!!

Michelle Jackson said...

Thanks Kylie for your extreme generosity...
Michelle

jamie said...

thank you so much for your kindness. I check your blog daily and am always excited to see new posts. keep doing what you do, we all appreciate it. :)

Linda said...

awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Look forward to more goodies. I think I'm an action-addict. lol.
~ robin

Anonymous said...

You are so cool! Love how willing you are to share - too sweet!

Anonymous said...

Love the freebie Friday! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Freebie Friday Rocks!! I'm so glad I found you on ILP. Your work is awesome.

AngelaCove

Anonymous said...

Love freebies, and this one looks great. I really like the contrast on the pictures.
yanelis

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I love freebies. You totally ROCK!

Unknown said...

Awesome
THANKS!!

melissa said...

Thanks! Can't wait to give this a try...you are great for helping us fellow ILP'ers...

Kate said...

Been using this action heaps and it's just another example of Kylie's fine work...and she gives them away for FREE!! What a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the freeby I am a newbee!! I am so excited to use it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks bunches!! I'm new to this stuff and am trying to absorb it like a sponge. Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the freebie Kylie. You're so generous.
I'm LOVING your blog!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your work!! I can't wait to try it!