Friday, August 17, 2007

Texturing Tutorial







Click to go to Full Screen

Finally, a tutorial!! The idea for this one came from Patti, who gets a FREE full set of phaunt actions.. Congrats Patti, email me at info@phauntactions.com to claim your prize! :)

If you have an idea for a tutorial you'd like to see, leave me a comment, if I chose your tutorial suggestion you get your own set of phaunt actions for free.

This tutorial will show you how to apply textures to your images. Quick and easy! I'm going to do a tutorial next about how to create/use grunge brushes on your photos that will go along with this tutorial, so watch for that.

I'm also putting up an easy texture adding action that is simply the steps that I'm using in the tutorial, but speeds things up. The download will only be up for 7 days, so snag it now!

Snag it here!

As always, I love to hear any comments or questions, let me hear how these tutorials are working for you!

8 comments:

AnneMarie said...

thanks so much for a tutorial and freebie!!! hope to be able to share back soon!

Anonymous said...

Kylie thanks for the tutorial. I can't wait to start texturizing! I'm off to check out textureking!- harellano

Tanya said...

Kylie, thanks for taking the time to do this. I am such a fan!

Anonymous said...

Kylie, thanks so much for the free action and the tutorial. I love al the tutorials you do and I would love to see two tutorials as I'm really starting out in PS. I would love to see one on your actions. For some reason I still have a hard time getting that perfect look. I would also like to so one on doing greeting cards on templates that we can purchase or storyboards. Sounds like I'm asking a lot, huh. : )

Looking forward to more tutorials!

Jen

Anonymous said...

OOH Kylie, you rock! I've been trying to learn this on my own and was using way too many steps. You just saved me soooo much time. Thank you, thank you!

Anonymous said...

i wouldl ove to see a few things...i would love to see the same pic with the different actions so you can see exactly what it will look like as to orininal..i would also love to see some where you use a couple the effects you can create with the different actions...my request for tutorials would definately be about getting those crisp popped eyes that so many can do...seems is harder than it looks thanks heaps fee....

Anonymous said...

Darn, I missed the "easy texture adding action". Just stumbled across this site a wee bit to late. Is there any way I can snag it, maybe even in the next set of actions you put up for sale?

Anonymous said...

I just posted my first textured picture before and after! Thanks so much for the tutorial! This was totally fun and I can see how it can become addictive.