Sunday, August 12, 2007

Random Post of the Week

A few random things I'm thinking about today...

1. Tivo/DVR.. How did I EVER live without it? We got it a month or so ago, and I am already hooked. I LOVE not having to be watching a show at a certain time. I usually don't have "free" tv time until after the girls are in bed, so being able to watch my shows without being interupted is awesome.

I didn't used to watch anything regularly, because I never seem to have the time, but now I'm actually watching shows on a consistent basis.. It's amazing.. almost like it was pre-kids! Imagine that!

So, my DVR list, in no particular order is:

Top Chef-
Love this one.. I am pulling for Casey or CJ to win this season!


The Dog Whisperer-
Both Sam and I like this one. I personally love how Cesar does imitations of the dogs when he's talking.

Lets Make a Deal!- I adore Monty Hall. I only wish I lived in the 70s so that I could have been on the show. I also find it hilarious how excited and twitterpated people on the show get when they win a dishwasher!

Rescue Me- Actually Sam's show, but we usually watch it together.. I secretly have a crush on Dennis Leary

Bridezillas- Why Oh Why to I watch this show? It just makes me realize how normal my family/life is in comparison to some of these insane people out there.

What do you Tivo every week? I need a new show to watch!

2. LOVE these shoes.

We got some for Katie in Jackson Hole, WY when we were on our way home. They are adorable, not a bad price either!

3. Have you ever seen Leah's Blog? If not you're missing out.. she has some amazing shots there.

4. I love ketchup, I put it on almost everything, I have since I was little.

Thats all the randomness I have in my head right now. Back to your regularly scheduled program!

5 comments:

kaitlin said...

Absolutely love The Closer, Army Wives, and Brothers & Sisters

Anonymous said...

I've got a secret thing for Dennis Leary too. Rescue me is a great show.

Cheyenne said...

I am addicted to Criminal Minds and Men in Trees!!

Thank you for showing me Leah's blog!! AMAZING!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, you must try FLipping Out on Bravo, hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I just recently found your blog so I'm reading them backwards to see what I missed, love all the tuts and tips. Had to tell ya I too am a Top Chef fan, it's so addicting.