Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Monday!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Thanks for all the comments and downloads on the Freebie, I'm glad people are enjoying it. Our winner for the comments is BREEZY.. just because I LOVE your name. Email me at info@phauntactions.com to claim your prize.

Keep your eyes peeled Friday for our next freebie (which means I better get it ready!

If you are a member of ProPs be sure to check out the group buy forum, there is a group going on right now for the actions.

Want to see what my living room floor looks like right now?

bog-1-2

Yeah.. not so great huh? We FINALLY decided to rip up the carpet to the hardwood underneath, so Sam spent yesterday doing that (while I got to go to dinner with my photog friends, what a great guy, huh?). We're going to sand/strip and refinish it, but as of now all of the furniture is in my office (the door between the canvas of the girls and the TV.  I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with the girls all day, maybe hang out in the bathroom/kitchen? 

Lilly and I are having fun yelling in the room and hearing the echo though. That's the kind of dorks we are.

New tutorial coming up some time this week, I'll be showing you how to make your own grunge brushes and use them on a picture effectively. Hope your week is starting out great!  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Phaunt...
Thanks for all you are doing. Maybe an idea for a freebie or tutorial

-Eye Pops
-And making Photos look vintage/urban look

Sara D. said...

hey you've got some great texture right there on those floors :)

I want your dog by the way! LOL

Robyn said...

wow what a great find. I love your tutorials and thanks so much for them. I looked at your actions and love them but I only have PS4, in the next few months I am hoping to get the full blown ps but until then I was wondering if you sell tuts instead of your actions. Thanks for all you doing you are great.
Thanks Robyn
my site www.rj-portraits.com
my blog http://robynscreations.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Kylie.
I am so happy that you choose me :D? I sent you an email, not sure if it is too late though. I hope you get it, it is coming from a Gmail account.
Thanks again
Breezy