Sunday, August 12, 2007

Home again, Jiggity Jig

We got home last nite from the wedding, and I have so many pictures to go through, but I couldn't resist playing with this one of Lilly. She was such a great flower girl. The necklace she is wearing was my grandmother's who passed away this time last year. What a great wedding and such a wonderful time for our family.



Alicia, who was second shooting with me already has some awesome images up on her blog, check them out! I had such a great time hanging out with Alicia and shooting with her, if you're ever in the MT area and need a photographer, you'll be missing out if you don't give her a call, a great photog and a total sweetheart to boot! Thanks so much for the help Alicia!

Everyone who sent emails/purchases/questions/etc should have an answer email by now, so if you sent something to me and haven't recieved anything back yet, resend it or yell at me so I find your email!

I've got a bunch of tutorials in the works, I'm stoked about it. Just give me a few days to sort out stuff here and we'll be up and going. Hope everyone is having a good weekend! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your tutorials!

Alicia Caine Photography said...

Awh! You are so sweet Kylie! (hugs) It was a pleasure getting to shoot with you! :) Come back to Montana sometime, k???