Thursday, August 23, 2007

Super Tutorial

Today you all have the privilege of viewing a super special tutorial made just for phaunt actions blog viewers. This is coming from an up and coming photographer/photoshop nerd, who I know is going to take the photography world by storm (as soon as she learns how to read).

None other than Miss Lilly!

jed-15

Determined to not let me be the only family member with a "wep-Site" and doing "Gutorials", Lilly has been practicing her tutorial and drawing skills. Finally, after much begging and pleading, we recorded one for her to share with everyone. So those of you who have been wanting to learn how to draw an elephant-giraffe-abstract art in Photoshop, here's the tutorial for you!

 

__

Go here to view full Screen

If you have the time, Lilly would love it if you left her a comment or suggestion for her next tutorial, she's already thinking up ideas of what she could share next time! Thanks for watching ;)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilly, I loved your tutorial. I haven't got Photoshop yet but I would like to, and your abstract art showed me that anyone can use Photoshop - Thank you!
Maybe for your next tutorial you can show me how you can use lots of different colors!

Your friend, Jenn G.

Sunshine said...

Awesome tutorial Lilly! I like your picture. Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Lilly, I really enjoyed your tutorial. You really do have a knack with Photoshop. Your picture was beautiful.

Laura said...

Very awesome tutorial Lilly! I can't wait to try that out for myself. You made a very pretty picture!

Brandy said...

Lilly, you did a great tutorial! My favorite part was the ears! Pretty soon you can start working with your mommy!

Cyndi said...

Loved the tutorial Lilly!! Wonderful job :)

Heidi said...

Wow, beautiful picture! My 7-yr old daughter watched some of your tutorial with me and now she wants to draw things in Photoshop too!

Anonymous said...

Lily, great job. Please tell your mommy that we are lucky to have her teaching us great things with Photoshop. I can't wait to see what you have to teach us next.

Shawn in TEXAS

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh.That is so stinkin cute!!

Lilly, you did a wonderful tutorial. My daugher LOVES it and now won't let me use my Wacom tablet anymore. She wants me to throw away all of her crayons!

Denise Skelton said...

Lily,
Wow. You did such a great job on your drawing tutorial. I have never drawn anything in Photoshop before. I'll have to try that out. I teach 1st grade, and I know that none of my kids could have done that. You must be pretty cool!