Friday, July 13, 2007

Interview with the Lovely and Talented Deanna Hall!

Our 2nd interview here at phaunt actions.. (see our first with Jeremi Broadhurst here)..

Today we're sitting down with Deanna Hall (aka Cynnder). Lets get to it!

Name: Deanna Hall
Location: Red Deer Alberta, Canada


K: So, Deanna, How did you get into Photography?
D: I have always loved the camera…but once I started to have children, my appreciation really soared. My husband went quadding with our little point and shoot, and he rolled it into a tree, ad smashed the LCD on the back…He had to replace it. And I chose a rebel XT… (Insert evil grin here)

K: How would you describe your Style in 3 words:
D: Fresh Fun Funky

K: Your favorite Subject to Photograph:
D: just One? Hmmn this is tough…I would have to say children, I love the challenge of chasing them down, Although, I think I may have recently been bitten by the wedding bug….




K: When you need to get inspired what do you do?
D: Browse magazines, Flickr, I have a book with a bunch of cut out images in it, that I keep in a secret spot...for just this reason.

K: You have $5000 to spend on a vacation, where would you go and who would you take?
D: Hmmn… I really want to go to St Lucia… I have no idea if $5000 would even get me there? My husband of course, we just celebrated our 5th anniversary, and we haven’t been anywhere since our honeymoon!

K: Favorite Website(s) to waste time on: D: Flickr and Props



K: Favorite Photoshop Tool or tip:
D: OHHH I just learned this one!! I have recently assigned all my most regularly used action a keystroke. So I just can hit F2 (or whatever key I assign) and viola…action is done...

To do it. Click the fly out arrow on your actions tab. then go to action options...from there you can assign a key to run the action…so so so much faster!

An image from your latest Session:

K: Fave Action in the Set:
D: Sunshine in your hands! Hee hee HANDS DOWN! No wait…CHLORIX!

You can check out more of Deanna's work on her website www.deannahallphotography.com or her Blog

And be sure to keep an eye on her, I have a feeling that Deanna will be rocking the wedding photography world soon with her fun style...I won't be surprised when she's a rockstar famous wedding photographer.. and I'll be able to say I interviewed her first!

Don't forget to get your votes in for the Contest, it closes tonite! Winner will be announced tomorrow. Thanks! :)

No comments: