Saturday, July 7, 2007

Contest Ended!

Time's up!!

I have over 50 entries, this is going to be so tough to choose!

Be watching, I will post our 5 finalists tomorrow and the voting will begin. Someone is going to have to stop me from running a contest every week, I've been having way too much fun seeing all these great photographs, and am blown away by all the talent!

On a side note, Thank you everyone for the thoughts, comments and prayers for Luke. As of right now he is still in a deep coma. They are doing some testing over the next 24 hours to determine brain functioning, and they will proceed from there. I will update as I have information available. Please keep him and his family in your prayers, we are hoping and believing for a miracle.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I wouldn't mind a contest every week, how fun!

And yes, we will keep your nephew in our prayers. I cried reading the entry. I am so sorry and feel so much for his parents.