Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hey everyone, I wanted to say a few things.

First off, thanks for all the votes so far for the contest, it's a close race, I think all the entries are wonderful, I can't wait to see who pulls out the winner!

Secondly, I will be unavailable all day tomorrow. I am getting 3 wisdom teeth pulled, so will be doped up and kept away from the computer. You've seen what a dork I am already, can you imagine what I'm going to be like when I'm soaring on codeine?? Any emails or purchases made from now until Thursday will be returned/sent Thursday morning/afternoon. If you have purchased actions before Wed and have yet to receive them, first check your inbox/spam box (email hasn't been liking me lately, more people finding their actions put there than normal). If you didn't recieve them, PLEASE email me and I'll look into it ASAP.

Thirdly, I have been overwhelmed by the support and prayers that have been emailed to me and communicated on different online forums for our nephew, Luke. Sadly, his situation has worsened, and they will be taking him off life support tomorrow. At this point only a miracle could make a difference, and while we hope for that, we aren't expecting it. We are coming to terms with the fact that Lucas was too sweet a soul for this world, and he's now in heaven with our savior.

I personally cannot comprehend the whole thing, I know the grief process is long and I'm just beginning it, but some things just don't seem fair. Please hug your little ones tight and remember that there is no guarantees that we have them forever, so make the most of these days you have.

I will update as I get news, but I wanted to post something for those of you who have asked/emailed. Thank you for each and every email, I have read each one, and will try to respond. If you don't get a response, please know that your support is appreciated, more than you'll ever know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to check up on you my friend. My heart bleeds for you at this time, I'm sure clients will understand you having a few days to catch your breath. Beyond is there to support and embrace you...as a collective place but also each person is praying for your strength right now.
Hugs.