Thursday, July 12, 2007

This is your phaunt on drugs

Hello everyone!! I'm back and fully medicated. It's odd, I usually respond pretty well to surgery, but for some reason my face decided to swell up like a balloon, so I look like an odd chipmunk. My husband thinks that it's pretty funny, but Lilly keeps asking me if I'm going to be stuck this way. Would it be mean if I told her I was?



I wanted to thank you all again for being patient with me. I have tried to keep up with emails/purchases, and I think I have gotten back to everyone, but if you haven't gotten an email/purchase, please email me and I'll look into it.

So, what's in the works for the next few days? Well we have an interview with the super talented and totally awesome Deanna Hall coming up tomorrow, don't miss it!

Also, the voting for the contest will be closed tomorrow at midnite, so be sure to get your votes in now!

I wanted to share a few pics from a recent newborn session. The ever popular teacup, actually requested by the mom! Yeah, it's been done before, but you can't deny how cute it is!



And one that I wanted.. I love wrapped pics, I'm still trying to perfect my wrap.. some day...



And on the freaking awesome bed.. I wanted this bedroom set.. soooo massively cool.

No comments: