Monday, July 30, 2007

Creating a Custom Watermarking Action








TO VIEW FULL SCREEN GO HERE And click on FULL SCREEN

I finally got this to work! Using a different server/hosting site.. If you want to view fullsize, be sure to click (easier to see that way).

Included.. How to make a CUSTOM watermarking action that can be used on a batch of photos or single photos, regardless of the orientation or size of the photo. Use your logo, or create a quick text watermark!

Also included, how to type around a shape layer.

Thanks everyone for bearing with me, Hopefully I've got this figured out and will be able to do it quicker from now on!

4 comments:

Sally Gupton Photography said...

you rock! I just came across your site, bought your actions and now I'm reading your blog. I hjust wanted to stop and say thanks for all the helpful stuff you put out there!! god bless! sally gupton

FreezeFrameStudios said...

Ok, I have a stupid question for you. When I apply the watermark, do you save 2 files?? One for your client / web viewing with the watermark and then one for the actual photo when they place the order??

Thank you so much, love your work and site. It has been extremly helpful.

Lauren

Anonymous said...

i love this tutorial! Thanks! i have PSE so I can't record actions, but now at least I can make a watermark!

Jennifer said...

Is this possible to do in Photoshop elements? I have that and when trying to do this i couldnt find all the tools you were using in the tutorial? Like the "custom shape tool" ??? Help please :)