Monday, July 2, 2007

Keep em Coming!

I've gotten a bunch of awesome entries for the contest already, It's going to be so hard to pick a winner!

I had to share this one from Kelly Bennet. Since she's one of the moderators/owners of the Beyond forum, she's not eligible to win the prize, but she sent me the photo anyway. Now THIS is capturing life as it really is. LoL

Thanks for letting me share the photo Kelly!Check out more of Kelly's work Here



Keep the awesome entries coming, I'm LOVING seeing everyone's gorgeous families! Also, new tutorials to be coming in the next few days.. Be sure to sign up on the newsletter (on the left) to get updates on tutorials and get some deals on the actions that you can't get any other way, also be the first to know about new actions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this shot! Different from her beautiful, vintage portraits, but so fun. And J looks atypically unglamorous here. Haha!