Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The time has come..

One of the things that I have wanted to do with my actions is keep them affordable. I know there is a lot of action sets out there, and in the end, actions are never fool proof or cure-alls. I understand what it's like to buy an action set and then be dissapointed that it doesn't measure up to what you were hoping. The sting can be particulalry great if you spent a lot of money for the actions.

In order to continue selling my actions at an affordable price, and still be able to keep them updated and working well, I've decided to change a few things. The extras set will not be available for separate purchase anymore, only as an "extra" when buying the full set.

As of next Monday (June 11th), the price per set will go up to $20 each on the Color and B/W sets. The combo deal (with the extras included) will go up to $35 as well.

I've hemmed and hawed about this, but I really want to be able to continue to offer the sets separatly for those who want only one or the other, and also be able to introduce some new actions into the sets as well as upgrades to the current actions.

But don't worry, with the new prices you will be getting some new actions to go along with it, and those of you who have bought sets prior to the price raise, you WILL be able to get the upgrades for free.

So, long story short, On June 11th the following changes will take place: Color and B/W sets will go up to $20 each. The Whole Shebang will be $35 (extras included). If you set up a group buy after the 11th, the price for the group (10 people or more) will be $30, for a group 30 or more it will be $25.


So, in order to allow everyone fair time to snatch up the actions at their current price, I'm giving you until next Monday. Better get yours while the getting's good!!

I'm in a tutorial mood, so I may be adding one later today... Check back!

No comments: