Monday, June 18, 2007

Another Hit and Run Post

Been insanely busy this last week, so much so that I haven't been able to finish the actions up or the website. I'm thinking it may be next week before they're done. Which is actually GOOD news for you, that gives you another week to get them at the old prices before the price goes up!

I wanted to throw out a few cool links for you to look at, just random things that have made it into my blogline/bookmark folder lately

For the Love of Creating Ashley is an extremely talented graphic designer who just launched her new blog. She's got tons of cool info there, and her style is awesome. She's on my wish list of people to design something for me.

Habby Chic- Check out these ultra cute lens pouches! I want one!

Photo Attorney- Not as fun, but just as important.. Check out the info on copyright.. something to think about!

Photographer Vendors Review- I have linked them before, but it's worth repeating. Great site!


**For those of you who sent an email about being a beta tester, the spots have been filled, if you recieved an email from me about helping test, please return it asap.. Thanks everyone who offered to help!**


Don't worry, I'll be doing a huge kick off/contest as soon as the actions are ready, so check back!

No comments: