Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Busy Week!

Ever have a "To Do" list that makes you stressed just looking at it? That's me this week. I'm getting ready to do a display booth at a fair this weekend, as well as trying to make a new website for the actions.

Did I every say that I am NOT a web designer? Because I'm not. Kudos to those of you who do it and do it well. I'm just trying to make a simple HTML page (using Dreamweaver nonetheless) and I'm going batty!

Anyway, enough of my whining... The webpage is about 1/4 finished so far.. you can see it HERE (eventually it will have it's own domain). Let me know what you think.. any trouble loading?

I do have to share a few pics from yesterday.. I rented a 70-200mm 2.8 IS lens from RentGlass for a wedding I'm doing on the 22nd. That Sucker is HEAVY! I'm going to work my biceps lugging it around. I also realized how wobbly my grip is, I couldn't keep it straight for more than a half second or so. Good thing I'm not a sniper. :p

Here's a few from me testing it out yesterday at the park..and yes, I did get stared at.. I'm sure people were wondering who the crazy paparazzi mom was!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That paparazzi mom comment made me laugh because I feel the same way when I carry that lens. The optics are top notch. A comfortable neck strap is essential.