Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thank you!!

It's late, and I have 2 cranky kids hanging on me right now needing to get into bed, but I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you for the awesome response to the new actions. Everyone who purchased the set today should have their actions now, so check your email and let me know if you don't have it.

Also, I want to send a BIG THANK YOU out to the following people who sent in spelling/grammar/web errors and helped me spiff up the webpage:

Keri
Tracy
Elma
Cami
Erica
Ginny
Yanelis
Sharon
Kelley
June

You all get the action set of your choice. I'll be emailing you back shortly, or if you send me an email indicating which set you want, I'll send it out tomorrow morning!

Also.. the contest is going to kick off some time tomorrow, so be sure to check back and see what's in store.. It's good, I proooomise!

No comments: