Thursday, June 28, 2007

They're HERE!!!!!

Drum Roll Please............

Introducing.. The NEW phaunt actions!!!!!

I know I've said it a million times already, but these new actions are awesome. I have wanted to release them earlier, but I had to make sure they were thoroughly tested and ready for everyone. Now that they seem to be perfect (hah!), they're ready!

So.. what's the skinny on the new actions??

Well, to see the full descriptions and see example images, you gotta go check out the new website.. Designed by the super talented..... ME

HERE

Oh.. okay wait, I know the website is a far cry from stellar, but it's what you get when you have an obsessively controlling person who likes to do things from scratch (me).

So go.. go Loook.. Go see how awesome the new actions are.. then come back. I'll wait..
.
.
.
.
.
Did you look? No Really.. You better go look.. Don't hurt my feelings...
.
.
.
.
.
Seriously? You read really fast!
.
..
.
.
Okay.. I believe you.

So.. What kind of fun things will I be doing to kick off the new actions? There's a few things you should look for in the next week or so:

1. If you have previously purchased the actions (prior to 6/28), you will be recieving an email from me in the next few days on how to to get your FREE set of upgraded actions

2. I'm going to be launching a contest in the next couple days (probably Friday), so be sure to check back and enter.. you do NOT have to have purchased any actions to be able to enter.

3. If you're a spelling/grammar/web coding genius, take a look at the website. I'm admitedly spelling/grammar impaired (just ask my husband). Find a spelling/grammar/web coding error, I'll give you a free action set (b/w or color). Email me with the error (and a good talking to on which spelling/grammar rule I forgot) and I'll promptly correct it...and send you the action set of your choice.

4. As a kickoff to the new actions, I'll be offering group buys at a SPECIAL price of $30 for 10 people, $25 for 15 or more! If you're interested in conducting a group buy , please email me at actions@kyliebanks.com for more details.


I think that's about it. It's 3:30am and I'm kinda loopy, so forgive me if I've left anything out. I can't wait to get these actions into your hands and see what awesome stuff everyone will come up with!

No comments: