Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A few Awesome Blogs to Check out

Almost finished with the tutorial.. It's a bit lengthier than my other 2, covering the basics of masking. I'm hoping to get it up tomorrow.

I thought I'd link a few of my favorite photography related blogs. I recently discovered the fun of bloglines, so am slowly adding people to mine.

Here's just a few of the ones I visit regularly:

and so on...--Mands Haynes blog.. An awesome gal that I've met in the course of the last month. She's a generous and talented woman, with killer design skills. She also co-owns an awesome photography forum that I am SO glad to be a part of.

Angela Calderon Photography Blog-- An incredibly funny and talented photographer in CA. Her style is so different from mine, but her photos always make me smile, and her commentary is fresh and funny.

Photos by Tara- Love her fresh colors and action shots.

Aperture Priority-- Katherine has been on my blog list for going on 2 years now. I found her way back when I started blogging (or should I say she found me?)..She is insightful and hilarious.

A Bullfrog's Vision- Jeremi (who I interviewed on the blog a month or so ago) is an awesome mom and a total sweetheart.


Okay.. that's just a few, I have tons more, but I gotta go watch Top Chef!


Oh yeah.. If you have a blog (photography related or otherwise) Leave a comment or drop me a note.. I'd love to add you to my bloglines.. I promise I'll comment.. I'm cool like that ;)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Kylie! I just saw your comments on my blog and wanted to thank you for them and also for posting the smart sharpening tutorial here! Very cool!!

Anonymous said...

Aww Kylie thanks for mentioning me! You are too sweet!