Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sooooo Close...

Okay, Countdown to the NEW ACTIONS launch.

Results are in.. The new actions are ready to go. The website is ALMOST finished and uploaded (did I mention how much I HATE web designing?)..

As long as children cooperate and I can put the finishing touches on everything, I'll be launching the website and announcing the kick off contest tonite. That means you have about 6 hours left to purchase the actions at the current price, before they go up to $35 for the full set. Remember, if you purchase them now, you are eligible for a free upgrade, so if you're on the fence better jump on in.. trust me, the waters' fine!

I'm totally stoked about the new set (can you tell), and I can't wait to see what awesome edits everyone comes up with using it.

I also have 2 tutorials in the works (mapped out, just not recorded yet), so those should be going up soon too.

Here's a cutie from this morning's session. Turning 2 in just a few weeks! She kept us on our toes, refusing to sit down the whole session!





Congrats to Kristy and Tracy for paying attention, you both snagged a free action set of your choice.. Check your email!

No comments: