Sunday, June 24, 2007

Last Hurrah

They are finished!!! Everyone jump up and down!!

Finally, the new actions are finished and almost ready to be released. I've sent them to my testers, and as long as no major bugs are found (keep your fingers crossed) they will be ready to go by Wednesday!!

So that means you have 3 days left to grab the actions at the current price of $25. After Wed they will be going up to $35 for the full set (color, b/w, and Extras). Anyone who has bought the action set before 6/27 WILL be eligible for a free upgrade to the new set, so buy them now and get the new fabulous actions for free!

I know I may be biased, but I am in LOVE with these new actions. I'm proofing a wedding from this Friday and have been using them on every picture. They're customizable and work for every situation. I'm confident that you will love them too!

Here's just a few shots from the wedding I did on Friday. I loved the colors of the flowers and decorations, the whole wedding was beautiful. All of these were processed with the new color workflow set.





Oh, and I couldn't help but throw this one in..... Can you guess why she was so happy?



....She was sitting on her sister and thought it was hilarious.... What a dork!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm trying to find your email... do you have your SOOC for the new colour action set? get a before & after look?

Kylie Banks (phaunt) said...

Hi Dawn! You can always email me at actions@kyliebanks.com

The new website will have some before afters, the color section is almost complete actually, if you go to www.kyliebanks.com/actions you can see some there.. Let me know if you'd like to see the actions run on some of your own photos, email me! :)