Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Birthday Fun!

First off, the winner for Freebie Friday Comments... Monica Guerra Leiria! Thanks for the comment and sharing some of your PS knowledge! Email me at info@phauntactions.com to claim your prize :)

Now.. today is a very special day... My little Katie turns 1 today!! Of course I have to share pics.... Here's a few from her actual "birthday" (forgive the not so great quality of some of the pics.. taken with P&S)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

edit1hs

Our beautiful Katherine Grace.. I'm amazed how quickly you've grown, it seems like just yesterday we brought you home! You remind me of your sister, but you are so unique. Your feisty and adventurous spirit, your infectious giggle and huge grin, my little naked bug who will eat anything and everything and still yell for more

daddy-14

Daddy's girl with beautiful blue eyes....

kate-6edit2

jed-10  

Happy Birthday my precious Kate, we are so fortunate to be able to have you as our little girl, I can't wait to watch you grow up!



This week I'm working on a brand new action that will be a companion to the "Sunshine in your Hand" action.. Keep a look out for it on Freebie Friday, you may get a chance to download it!


 

As always, if you have any questions, shoot me an email at info@phauntactions.com! Have a good day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Kate. I hope she gets to enjoy making a huge cake mess. I have a Kate of my own that entered the world in the spring 14 years ago.

Just found your blog today and purchased the "Whole Shebang Birthday". Thanks for the birthday special.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday present...and Happy Birthday Kate!

Shawn in Texas

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful Kylie!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!

PS You've been TAGGED! Visit my blog for instructions ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to your beautiful Katie! I have a little baby girl that turn one this past year. I could have written the same thing of her, how she reminds me of her big sister, yet unique with her defiant, fiesty & loud personality. She's smiling big at me right now. :) The photos of Katie are just beautiful. I hope she enjoyed her cake.

Anonymous said...

wow happiest of birthday wishes kate..what a gorgeous gal...can you tell your mummy thanks for sharing her knowledge she has such a nack of making it easy for us..


fee (fellow ilper)