Monday, September 24, 2007

Hoo-Ray Mon-Day

Hellooooooo (done in my Seinfeld voice)

How's your Monday going? Good I hope. I'm freezing my fingers off.. for some reason the weather decided it was done with Summer and now is full fledged into Fall. My toes are screaming for some socks, but I'm too lazy to go down in the basement and get them.

I'm totally thrilled with all the comments and visits we got over the weekend. I'm so glad that you all can identify with my teaching style (which is admittedly a bit erratic and rambling), and that you love the elephant helper (ain't he cute?).

This week's comments winner is Jenny! Thanks for taking the time to share an example.. I LOVE that :) Email me at info@phaunt actions to claim your prize.

I'm really excited with the direction phaunt actions is taking.. I've got big things in store for the coming weeks and then a BIG announcement/development for early 2008. I'll be letting more slip as it gets closer, but I've got to iron out all the details first (and find the time to do it!).

One cool new development though, The new extras set is ALMOST finished. I'm trying to jam pack it with awesome stuff, and keep adding to it.  Right now there's 30+ actions, and growing. I'm hoping to have it ready by the end of the month, so be SURE to check back.  I think I may give away a set for this next weeks freebie comments, you don't want to miss that!

Here's an example of some of the actions that will be in the next extras set;  Some easy color changers, to add warm or cool tones to your image. As always, they'll come with EASY adjustable layers and masks to let you tweak to your heart's delight. . I just finished them up today:

 

 

extras

Have a GREAT week everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! You've made my day!

bands321 said...

OH, I love these...Can't wait to see what's coming soon...Thanks again for all that you do!

Beth said...

looks like a lot of fun! can't wait to see the rest!!

Julie Fraser Photography said...

You so rock!!!Love freebie Friday's

Anonymous said...

You so ROCK!!!Thanks for the freebie Friday's...