Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day Late.. Dollar Short

So I forgot to post the winner for last weekend's comments.... I swear I had it on my TO DO list (which is way too long btw), but it got overlooked.

So.. because I'm sure you were all glued to your computer refereshing every 10 minutes, dying to see who won, I'm going to give a special ONE DAY ONLY discount on the full action set.

Today ONLY you can get the full set for $5 off the regular price.. Only $30!! This will be a regular thing.. If I don't get the winner from the weekend posted by Monday evening, watch Tuesday for a discount. Hopefully I can keep myself in line this way! :p



So, without further Ado.. Last weekends winner is: rclarkephotography!! How could I NOT give you the actions when you're a Marine wife AND have such good taste in baby names to boot? Email me at info@phauntactions.com to claim your prize. :)

Oh.. and because I'm feeling giving today.. Here's a brush you all can snag (see the upper left corner of the pic)

Artist Fave Brush

yanz-102

I haven't used it myself, but have seen people use these for blog sneak peeks. Have fun :)

Oh.. And because I want to.. A pic of Lilly from last week that I Love :)

capital-34

Have a good Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the brush. I've wanted one like that for a while but have been too lazy/busy to make one for myself!

Kam said...

Thank you Kylie!