Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesdaylicious

Happy Tuesday! How about a great coupon?

Use the code: tday1 in the store now thru Thursday and you can get $15 off any action set :)

Meggan sent me this great Before/After from her new Beautifiers set.. I love to see the set used to enhance natural beauty.. this girl was already gorgeous, the actions just helped put the finishing touches on the photo. Thanks for sharing Meggan!beautifiers4

I really love sharing pics that you guys are using the actions on, it shows that you don't have to be a PS guru to use them effectively. Honestly I usually end up liking your examples much better than mine!

A few links today.. This one is a personal friend of mine, Melanie. I've known her for going on 5 years now from the "Mommy Board" days, she has a son that is just a day younger than Lilly! She has a great blog about saving money and being thrifty.

The Adventures of Frugal Girl

Check her out and save a few bucks!

And ProPhotogs is having a great special right now on membership, only $50!! Usually the membership is $150! It's a great forum for info and inspiration if you're looking to learn more about photography and the business side of it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THat is a great action. It did an awesome job. Thanks for the coupon Kylie! I purchased the action bundle. I can't wait to play with them.

Kellie Staton said...

I guess the sale is over at ProPhotogs. I went to register and it is $150. Shoot. I never am in time for the good stuff.