Monday, November 12, 2007

Ohhhh yeah......

Almost forgot about today!

I am so excited, I have a very talented web designer who is making a rockin new template for the blog. I'll be transitioning over to wordpress when it is finished, so that the blog can be hosted on my own webspace. She's also matching the store to the blog, so it will be a seamless transition between the two. I can't wait to see it!

I also had Trish (Blue Fire Multimedia) design a few more blog/graphics for me, I just LOVE them! (She created the current blog header/graphics as well)

 Here's a sneak of what the new blog header will look like for Fall:

autumnbannerblog

Ahhhhhhhhhh the cuteness is too much!!

Anyway,  I just needed to share my excitement. I'm hoping that will all be done this week, we'll see.  So.. how bout I share a few pics? Okay, good idea :)

First two are just some client pictures I was proofing this week. Just to show that I DO use these actions in my day to day workflow. That's how I started making the actions. I created them for myself, then figured I might as well see if anyone else could use them!

cworkflow1

beautifiers5

This picture was taken by Bonnie (Once Remembered Action Templates), it's her gorgeous 13 year old Daughter. I'm always bugging Bonnie on IM, so snagged this pic and messed with it.

propak1

And in case you aren't on any of the photography boards I frequent and missed this freebie, I put up a Softy Bleach action over the weekend just for fun. I uploaded it to the store (go to STORE and Freebies

softbleach1

softbleach2

The Bleach will just be up this week, so don't miss it. There's also still the Choco Coco Mocho (what was I thinking when I named that one??), the S-Curve, and the Artist Fave Brush in the Freebies section.

Oh, and before I forget, this weekend's winner......... Kaosong! 

Email me at info@phauntactions.com to claim your prize :)

And last thing, I promise.. Wanted to share this cool link:

I got up to about 1500 grains before my brain gave out. I can't seem to keep my vocab level above 34 though.

Go play and let me know what your score/level is! :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations on a beautiful new blog header. I always love to see what you will come up with next!

Anonymous said...

I love the elephants, or "L-pants" as my toddler says! Can't wait to try out the actions!

Thanks!
Jamie