Thursday, April 26, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to the Blog for Kylie's (phaunt) Actions! My vision for this place is to have some fun and share some of the tips/tricks I've learned in photoshop over the years, as well as allow people to share some of their work. I also have some contest ideas to win photoshop goodies, as well as other fun stuff.

I'd like this to be a place that people can feel free to ask ANY photoshop question they have. I dont profess to know everything, but if I can't answer the question I'll find the answer for you!

I LOVE feedback.. it's how I tweak and change things. So if you've purchased my actions and have ANY problems or feedback I want to hear it, good or bad.

This blog is a work in progress, and I tend to have a short attention span, so bear with me.. Hopefully this can be a fun place for people to learn and share some photos!

So to kick it off.. I thought I'd share a pic of my own. Just a fun snap of Lilly, my daughter. This one came out pretty good SOOC because I was shooting in a place that I know how the light usually works. I used the Beastly Color action (Color Workflow), Eye Poppa, and the Black border.. oh.. and cloned out the picture frame on the left.

No comments: