Saturday, April 28, 2007

See what Others are Saying!

What a few people that have bought the actions had to say about them:

Check out MORE reviews (or leave one of your own) HERE

"The sunshine in my hands is a fantastic action! I find most of them add a lot of personality to the photo~Also the snap actions is great... use it in my workflow~"- EmmaS.

"The main advantage is they don’t seem to turn the skins red or yellow as I find a lot of colour ones do, but if they go a bit unnatural, it’s so easy to just ease them back with the brush set to 50%. I love the combination of “beastly colour” and “sunshine in your hand”." - Kate

"Very straight forward and great step by step instructions...The effects are customizable and don’t blow my whites. I’m so excited that you’ve created actions I can actually USE!" Donamari

"Just wanted to let you know that I love love love your actions. I have heaps and have spent a fear few dollars on actions but none have produced the skin tones that yours do.. Thank you for making this easier and achieveable J Looking forward to “more”" -Michelle T.

"Love them!...Your actions are great, and I appreciate that they aren't
through the roof expensive!"- Kelly