Friday, April 27, 2007

About The Actions

Have you ever bought an action and then found that you just can't get it to work for you and the way YOU shoot? I know how frustrating it is to have actions that don't let you build your own person style and touch to the process. That's why I make sure to build tweakable layers into each of my actions.

These actions are designed to give you the control.
Stops are built in to allow tweaking and personal preference for each photo.

Each set comes with the Sunshine action, which brightens midtone/shadow areas, while keeping your highlights safe from blow outs..


No more having to erase and mask off areas when doing your lightening/curves!


The Color Workflow set comes with an action designed to add depth to your tones and my Beastly Color action, which gives you those beefed up popping colors, without ruining your skin tones. Fully adjustable to put the color exactly where YOU want it! The method used is different from normal color pops, so you don't end up with alien colors, just enhancement of what was already there.






The Black and White set gives you those soulful/moody black and whites you've been craving, as well as 5 beautiful and adjustable conversions. An action to adjust the tone saturation, as well as one to bring back black in the shadows is also included.






Also included in both sets is the Snap it Action, which gives you that last little oomph, and the Burn Baby Burn action, a simply edge burning action that can also be used to darken areas of interest, or minimize distracting light spots. Both are simple actions designed to speed up your workflow.


The extras set is a simple set of border actions for websized files, as well as an easy eye pop and teeth whitening action that gives you interest in the eyes without going overboard.


Each set also comes with instructions to help you streamline your workflow using the actions, as well as tips on how to use them.

There is NO cure-all action out there that will work perfectly for every photo or photographer. Which is why I don't claim to have a super secret method and/or charge astronomical amounts for my actions. I know what it's like to have invested in actions and then felt like the didn't deliver as promised. I keep my action sets affordable so that everyone from the just starting out photographer/photoshop user to the professional can use and enjoy them.

I'm dedicated to making sure that these actions work for you. Because of the nature of the actions I can't offer refunds, but I will promise that I will work with you as much as needed to get the actions to work for you and your workflow.

Need more convincing? Check out the testimonials page and read what people are saying about the actions.

As always, if you have any questions or need to see an example, just email me at actions@kyliebanks.com and I'll be happy to chat!

No comments: